Friday, March 27, 2020

Textile Embroidery Work











About:

About This Gig
Best Embroidery Digitizing Service on fiverr.




Get your work, design digitized with professional and experienced embroidery digitizer. I had vast experience in embroidery digitizing. You can be dependent on me completely with all your digitizing need.And i'll be there for you all the time.


I can digitize every of your logo professionally and with fastest time turnaround to 2 to 24 hours depending on the complexity of the design.

I never Compromise on Quality.


Why Me:


* Fastest Delivery Time.
* 24/7 Available.


* Free Unlimited Revisions.


What File Formats I Can Provide:
All types of format.



What You Will Get:
Normally we send you DST and EMB if you need any other format then feel free to let me know.



Send Me your logo in JPEG/ PNG/ PDF/ PSD or any suitable format and I will do the rest.




For any question feel free to inbox me.


thanks...........

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice work & Good communication

:

Thank you so much

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment