Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design Investor Pitch Deck, Powerpoint And Prezi Powerpoint











About:

***3 minutes. That's the time you've got to convince potential VCs and Angels***



You have ONE chance to make a great impression.



Don't let a bad presentation take away your chance to close the deal.



I know what Investors are looking for.



A convincing pitch deck is not only about great illustration and design. Investors need to understand your value offering at first sight.



From experience, I know exactly how to capture your audience through my innovative designs.



How does it work?



- STARTER kit: I need your content-ready for each slide.



- Building a deck from scratch based on your business plan or other materials is valid ONLY for PRO and ELITE packages.



I will start by sending/asking you a list of questions to better understand your goals and targeted audience, design preferences, etc...

Then I will send you a first draft to be reviewed, and the final version integrating any change.



Final delivery include: editable PPT/Keynote file + PDF version.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment