Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Your Economics , Finance , Accounting, Hrm Task And Online Exams











About:

I am an ACCA, along with MBA from Oxford Brooks. So you can say my majors are accounts, finance, management, tax, audit and management. I am currently working as head of finance of a Pepsi supplier

I even do medical paper.  it depends upon the subject matter and particular requirements.

I have a team of expert in which I have expert of accounting , finance , economics , marketing , management , human resources . Even we can do online exam for all business related subjects

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good product!!!!

Seller's Response:

Consistently fast communication

:

Great work! Very professional. Definitely contact again for next work and recommend for other!!

:

she did some finance work for me. Id use her service again

:

thank you 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment