Friday, March 27, 2020

Financial And Accounting Advisers Services











About:

Dear Sir/ Madam,



Thank you for reviewing my portal and I would like to inform you that I am qualified professional, presently continuing high studies and employed as an assistant accountant with more than six years’ experience in financial and accounting side including fluent knowledge about accounting software’s and office package. I am willing to work in online to expand my knowledge and provide best service. Following services i am providing,

  • Finance Consulting
  • Accounts Consulting
  • Accounts process drafting
  • Accounts process
  • Draft and Final Accounts preparing and presenting
  • Finance transaction adviser
  • Accounting transaction adviser



I hope that my qualification is sufficient to apply to above mention job and I am looking forward to hearing from you.



Thank you again

Best Regards

Sithija Silva

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment