Monday, March 30, 2020

Solve Any Excel Problem In Aday,Specially Financial Analysis











About:

You need any analysis regarding Finance,or you are facing Excel problem which gets time consuming or unsolvable.I will Solve it for you.



I have training of Microsoft Excel from my Institution and I am a partly Qualified Chartered Accountant, I can make financial forecasts and financial presentations on Excel in a professional way.Which Solves your problem with perfection.



My knowledge and experience of Enterprise Management, Financial Reporting, Financial Management, Strategic Management Accounting is quite fine because of 3 year experience in relevant industry.

If you are the CFO/CEO or Executive of a company and you are stuck, then you have landed right.



Message Me Any time

Whats app    +923325624779

Skype            zoned124

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really helpful, went above and beyond. Thanks.

:

Tried to give my best, which is appreciated

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment