Monday, March 30, 2020

Create Creative Minimalist Logo In Your Budget











About:

What You Receive:

  • High Resolution Transparent Vector Files

  • Designs that are completely unique to you (designed from scratch) with a consideration for detail and thoughtfulness, with the intent of achieving your goals for the project.



Why Pick Me?:

  • Friendly, attentive, professional customer service.
  • Prompt response to all of your questions, comments and inquiries -- before, during and after  the design process. (Avg response time below 3hr).
  • Highest quality on Fiverr.



Please look at my profile and read my feedback. Over 100 happy customers.

I am a career graphic designer with years of freelance and corporate experience based in Pakistan.I know how to communicate effectively and I will take care of you.

We will work together to create a unique and recognizable design!



Please do not hesitate to contact me with any and all questions or requests!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment