Monday, March 30, 2020

Any Task In Accounting, Finance And Economics











About:

Welcome to my accounting Gig.

All I will deliver is quality work and on time delivery as I know the worth of your money!

I am a Chartered Accountant (CA) Finalist working with one of Big Four accountancy and auditing firm for more than two years. I also hold M. Sc. degree in Economics and Finance.

My expertise includes but not limited to;

1. Helping you in completing your assignments in;

Accounting,

Management accounting,

Finance,

Economics,

Business administration and related subject

2. Preparation of Financial statements of your company i.e.

  Balance sheet,

  Income statement,

  Cash flow statement and

  Notes to the accounts.

3. Book keeping for individual as well as companies.

4. Analysis and interpretation of financial statements.

5. Preparation of business plans, Business forecasts and other useful reports.

6. I can also help you in research in the fields of accounting, finance, economics and business administration.

Kindly review my other gigs and contact me before placing an order so that price and deadlines could be discussed.



Thank you!

Have a victorious day

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick and easy to work with cant go wrong with Vick

Seller's Response:

Great job cant wait to work with him again

:

Cant go wrong with this one loves his work...and is always on time

:

thanks Joseph

:

Excellent work




No comments:

Post a Comment