Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design Expensive Wordpress Website Within Your Budget











About:

Note: If you are unsure about package selection, drop me a message to discuss your requirements. Kindly send me a message before sending offer. Because I first discuss requirements with my customer before starting order.



Hi there, 

My name is Mariam Rashid. I have been a professional web designer/developer for the past 3 years working in Software house as well as doing freelancing on multiple freelancing platforms. 

I have 20+ happy clients on fiverr, I worked with many small and big companies all over the globe and help them to boost there presence on internet. I had design website on different types of niche like fashion, photography, Beauty and Salon, Restaurant, Rental and driving agencies. 

 

I will design eye-catching and high performance wordpress website that will convert your visitors to your happy customers.All the work will be done according to your requirements and within your time duration.



My Expertise:

HTML5 and CSS3

Bootstrap (all versions )

Javascript and Jquery

Wordpress

PHP ( Laravel)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is great to work with.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Ma'am for trusting my service. I will try my best to provide you quality work in future as well.

Seller's Response:

I had some coding I needed fixed on my site, and Mariam went above and beyond to give me what I want! A total professional and a pleasure to work with. I'm already planning the next work with her.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Sir , I am very excited to work with you again 🙂

Seller's Response:

Good work and met the expectations as usual. Happy to work with you again




No comments:

Post a Comment