Friday, March 27, 2020

Give Bitcoin Investment Php Script











About:

I'll give you ready to use bitcoin investment script. You can use the script for Investment program, bitcoin cloud mining site.

This script only accept bitcoin. All deposits are processed automatically, and you can change manual / instant withdrawal easily. The process of installation is clearly documented. With a little knowledge of html and hosting setup the script is ready to use. Include source code.



Demo Link : please ask me for demo link, fiverr want me to remove it.



The Price for the script is :

$50 USD



Whats Not Included :

Script customization and design customization.



Requirements :

PHP 5.6

MySQL

Little knowledge of html



Free installation from cpanel

Script installation is not part of this gigs, but if you need me to install it on your hosting, I will help and it's free. So after you place an order I will deliver my work immediately.



Make sure to try the demo before place an order. Buying means that you understand the usefulness of this script.



FAQs : https://bit.ly/2JfgEZ0

If you still have question, feel free to contact me first.

Reviews


:

I have purchased gigs from fiverr but this gig right here, the seller was so patient with me. He guided me and assisted me. He is the best of all best. I appreciate him. Guys purchase from him

:

good job. Is very good.

:

good ~ so good

:

This seller is one in a million. He had time to answer all my questions... good in communication and also on time delivery. I recommend for everyone.

:

He’s very helpful.




No comments:

Post a Comment