Tuesday, March 31, 2020

It Professionally Photo Editing In Affordable Budget











About:

I am a professional photo editor. I have a lot of experience in photo shop.A will edit your photo as your wish.I am happy to offer you my technical knowledge and expertise.  

Services are given below

Background change

Remove wrinkles

Photo resize

Photo merging

Neck join

Cloth color change

Photo color correction

Brightness

Personal documents &id editing

Removing and added object

Color change

Furniture & mechanical parts color change

Eyes color change

Face change

Add new object/text/logo

Logo editing

Photo format change (like jpg to png or ETC)

Offered unlimited revisions until satisfaction

Fast and friendly customer services.

Express delivery within 24 hours

If the service you want is not list above please feel free to contact me and we will discuss it 24 hours in 7 day

Note:-

      Please ensure you own the right to all photos you send for editing also please provide the image’s regarding your project.

You can order for any of your photo shop fixes.Just hit the order button and send me requirement and your are done . I will be back with the best result 

At the end I welcome you in my profile.

Regards: Zain Naveed

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment