Friday, December 4, 2020

Send A Personal Finance Budget Spreadsheet











About:

***Microsoft Excel Required***



I will send you a Personal Finance Budget Spreadsheet to help you keep track of your income, savings, and expenses. 



This spreadsheet includes a comprehensive set of items for each category (income/asset/expense).



Please review the attached video and PDF file to get more information about the spreadsheet and whether or not it is the right fit for your needs. 



Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions and I will be happy to help.



***Microsoft Excel Required***

Reviews


Seller's Response:

When it comes to tracking personal finances, everyone has a different way to go about it. His template was a good start but I had a couple things I wanted to add, edit and remove to make it the way I imagined it. I asked for a videocall where he could share his screen and we could work on it together and with no problems he accepted my request. He's super skilled, friendly and cares about his client's satisfaction. Couldn't have asked for better. The personalized template and videocall of course came with an increased price than listed, but for the results I got, it was fair. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great experience working with you. Hope to work together on future projects! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Seller's Response:

Professional and prompt with replies. Enjoyed working with you. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for choosing to work with me! I hope to work together on future projects. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Seller's Response:

Very quick




No comments:

Post a Comment