Sunday, December 13, 2020

Analyze Your Real Estate Investment











About:

Do you need sophisticated financial models for a real estate investment? I can explain to you the meaning and assumptions behind every number and metric in my models. You will gain understanding of the numbers game and become a more sophisticated investor.



Contact me if you need:

  • Financial analysis for an upcoming deal
  • An extensive template for future analyses.
  • Financial models and a PowerPoint presentation for attracting lenders and money partners


My name is Christian Sanchez and I learned real estate finance at Harvard University. Let's chat about your project and discuss what I can do for you. I can explain the assumptions contained in the models and how I arrived at them, as well as the meaning of each metric. If you're new to such analyses, this will be a learning experience. You will find it easier to acquire loans and investors for a worthy project using my models.

Let's schedule a phone call.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment