Monday, December 7, 2020

Accounting Bookkeeping Financial Statements











About:

I can prepare Financial Statement (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) professionally and accurately for your business in a short period of time.

I’ll do all kinds of financial and managerial accounting tasks and related financial services like bookkeeping for all for kinds of organizations from small business and startups to corporate level. 

I’ll provide the following service in my gig:

  • Preparing Financial Accounting 
  • Income Statement 
  • Cashflow Statement 
  • Balance Sheet 
  • Preparing Financial Budget 
  • Small Business
  • Preparing Starts-Up Cost Statement
  • Expense Breakdown
  • Financial Analysis
  • Accurate Journal Entry
  • Ratio Analysis
  • Break-Even Analysis 
  • Bookkeeping
  •  QuickBooks - Online 
  • QuickBooks - Offline Excel  

My expertise focusses on preparing financial statements, I made more than 100 statements for my clients and I’m so grateful that all my customers gave me positive feedback. 

Note: Please message me before placing your order so I would have a better understanding of your project and we both would be on the same page before start working on your project. Contact me about your financial need and I guarantee my best work.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment