Thursday, December 10, 2020

Edit Your Podcast And Make It Sound Amazing











About:

I will professionally edit your podcast episodes and they will sound amazing!



- 1,000+ episodes professionally edited

- 10+ years of audio/video editing and production experience

- Friendly and fast customer service





ALL PACKAGES ARE FULLY PRODUCED EPISODES WITH SUPERB SOUND QUALITY INCLUDING:


- Minimizing and reducing background noise

- Balancing audio levels of guests

- Mastering overall audio and volume for clarity and consistent levels

- Removal of unwanted parts (all you provide are the timestamps)

- Adding and combining intro/outro/music and episode audio files



ADDITIONAL SERVICES:



- Extensive audio clean up (ums, ahs, etc.)

- Adding ID3 tags and cover art

- Uploading episodes to your podcast host

- Audiograms

- Video editing



PLEASE CONTACT ME TO RECEIVE FULL DETAILS OF SERVICES PROVIDED





ATTENTION: Please read the FAQ below and send me a message BEFORE ordering if you have audio files with lots of noise/technical issue or any questions.



PLEASE NOTE: I do not edit, produce or record anything with profanity or adult content.



Thank you and have a very blessed day!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am beyond satisfied! Once again, Jay has blown my mind and exceeded my expectations. He kept in communication with me and delivered exactly what I wanted-and needed-a head of time. He went the extra mile and provided a superb product. I will definite work with Jay again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Buxom Beauty! You are amazing and so kind!It is such an honor to have the opportunity to work with you again. I greatly appreciate your generosity and I am so happy you're pleased with your episode and the early delivery. I look forward to working with you again soon. Stay blessed!

Seller's Response:

Jay717 is my favorite podcast editor! Super accommodating and super nice. Also, doesn't make me feel dumb for asking newbie questions.

Seller's Response:

You are so kind Emily. Thank you!!! It is truly a joy continuing to work with you. You're doing amazing with you podcast and it's an honor to assist you and answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your generosity and stay blessed!

Seller's Response:

Every time I work with Jay I'm not only amazed by the quality of his work but also the speed. He is such a pleasure to work with and will also give you advice on things that can make your recordings better. I'm truly grateful I found him and I LOVE working with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment