Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Teach You Financial Accounting And Reporting











About:

Hello, Asalam o Alaikum!

Welcome!

Thank You for dropping by!

As you see in the description I'm certified in accounting and finance from ICAP. I have experience of an audit of different companies and also made financial statements including notes to the financial statements in accordance with IFRS.

I also have teaching experience of 5 years, from this gig, I will teach you all accounting and related matters. I'm an expert in accounting and also well aware of IFRS and IAS.

 

Following topics on which I have a firm grip.

1.Consolidation of one or two subsidiaries

2.Financial Statements

  Balance sheet

  Profit & loss account

  Statement of cash flows

  Statement of change in equity

  Notes to the FS

3. BRS

6. IFRS 9 Financial Instruments

7. IFRS 15 Revenue

8. IFRS 16 Leases

9. IAS 1 Presentation of FS

10.Accounting basic knowledge

11.All other standards i.e IAS 2,8,10,16,38,40 etc



Contact me want a service other than listed above



Looking forward to working with you!!



Please Contact me first you placing the order

If you need other customize services to feel freely ask!



100 % Satisfaction with Money Back Guarantee

 

Thank You

 

Regards

Muhammad Noman



Reviews


:

I will strongly recommend this seller . He has the great passion in helping you to solve the accounting problems. He even assist and give good and accurate advise and understand my needs. I will definitely look for him for more accounting job .

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment