Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Quickbooks Initial Setup, Bookkeeping, And Reconciliation











About:

I offer Quickbooks initial setup, bookkeeping, AR, AP, Bank reconciliation, GL Analysis, Reporting, Quickbooks training, and more.  Please message me with your accounting needs and we can discuss how I can help you and your business.

Reviews


:

She knew her stuff. I’d hire her again.

:

Very knowledgeable and great communication!

:

Carol is simply amazing! Diligent-detailed/ goes over and above. Very very pleased.

:

Carol did a great job and helped me discover some improvements for my quickbooks account which she taught me how to do in order to get my books balanced out. Very professional and well educated and its great that she is located here in the US! Thanks Carol! I will use Carol's service again for all of my accounting needs.

:

FANTASTIC! Carol really knows her stuff regarding commerce integration with QuickBooks. She was able to jump right in to where I was with my business and with laser like focus, locate the problems and give me a roadmap to get out of my hole. I've found a new part of my team to help me get past the process of business and keep DOING business.




No comments:

Post a Comment