Friday, December 4, 2020

Create An Annual Budget For Your Nonprofit











About:

A budget is a tool that can help nonprofits assess their current financial status and plan for the future.  I will create an annual (yearly) operating budget for your nonprofit that clearly lists all sources of revenue as well as all expenses.  If your organization is newly established, I can do a projected budget based on how much you estimate the organization will raise and spend for the year.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

2nd time using services in just a couple weeks! HIGHLY recommended! I’ll continue to be a repeat customer! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

I appreciate your great review! You were a pleasure to work with it!

:

Great service, great person and fast delivery. Highly recommend

:

Great communicator and knows the non profit industry

:

Thank you for working with me and helping me create a budget with a little amount of time.




No comments:

Post a Comment