Monday, July 6, 2020

Manage And Do Massive Facebook Advertising At On Your Budget











About:

!!Please Don,t Forget to Message me before Ordering!! Without Proper Discussion I can,t Take your Order...!

Facebook Boosting Orders are NOT refundable! So Before placing order we need to determine and also need to know the type of promotion you want to do, also the direction and range of services so you will get custom offer for what you need.

When contacting me please give me you page page information Like -business and send link to your website or page so I can study your page or site history before making any strategy for boosting. Because

I'm  Professional Social media manager and Facebook advertiser and I'll be happy to help you reach your goals with Facebook ads.

What  I'm offering :

  • Research, plan and strategy 
  • Design and create advertising content
  • Setup and optimize your Ad Campaign
  • Research some text and description related to your Ads
  • Setting up your Ads With Target Audience/Target Market /Target Area.
  • Provide technical Support 

 Campaign types

  • Local Awareness for your Brand
  • Promote your FB page for Like.
  • Post engagement.
  • Promote Products,Blog, Offers or Services.
  • Sign up on your website.



Please Give me a Message before Ordering me 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience

Seller's Response:

thanks sister

Seller's Response:

good job pal

Seller's Response:

thanks for your order

:

great experience







Manage And Do Massive Facebook Advertising At On Your Budget

No comments:

Post a Comment