Sunday, July 5, 2020

Create Long Explainer Video On A Budget











About:

I will create a high quality Custom Explainer Video to promote your idea or business or product.



You will get Extra Long explainer video with your own texts and logo.



For any questions regarding this custom explainer video,  please contact me. I usually respond quickly.

Never Settle For Cheap Videos. Pay Premium and Get Premium. Your Business depends upon grabbing ATTENTION... Sales.



If you don’t like my work for ANY reason, I will revise it until you’re 100% happy.



Get Explainer video in 10$ , what you will get

  • Free Background music 
  • Free 1080p HD quality
  • Branding with your Logo
  • Overlay text
  • High resolution Stock VDO & Images




FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME 



Take a look at our ever-expanding portfolio of awesome business videos, designed to generate leads and conversions wherever they're viewed.



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcknPK-emPkCewQI43T8AhA/videos



Looking forward



Reviews


:

Really Good Work. Thank You So Much

:

The final product was amazing! Great communication. Very responsive.

:

Excellent work! Definitely ordering again!

:

Great to work with Ashish. I will work with Ashish again. Thank you

:

I hired this seller for a smaller part of a much bigger job, to test the quality of work provided. I was surprised by the high quality of video produced in this test, almost shocked in fact! The attention to detail is very high, and the stock videos used are really high quality and perfectly relevant, despite this being in a narrow niche. I have a very demanding client that I am producing this video for, and Priyanka610 was very understanding and accommodating with these requests. I would HIGHLY recommend this seller for anything sales video related.







Create Long Explainer Video On A Budget

No comments:

Post a Comment