Sunday, July 26, 2020

Accounting In Wave











About:

Your business is important to spend your time on bookkeeping.  Let me take care of the accounting so you can focus on growing your revenue!



I will:

  • Identify potential weaknesses and suggest improvements to better fit your company
  • Reconcile your bank accounts and keep you informed of any issues
  • Accurately record your transactions so you are ready for taxes 


How to work with me:
  • First, message me and we'll setup a call so I can understand your business.
  • Next, I'll send you a custom offer based on the complexity of your books.
  • Finally, add me as a collaborator in Wave and send the bank statement so you can get back to growing your business.




My qualifications:

  • I use Wave for my business and am intimately familiar with how it works.
  • I'm a Certified Public Accountant (NJ) so you can be confident in my work
  • I hold a Master's of Professional Accountancy degree from Rutgers University
  • I've worked in accounting for 8 years as both the accountant and auditor




**Only US based customers with USD accounts**

Reviews


:

Great job, fast and clear cut I will hopefully use him again !

: : : :





Accounting In Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment