Thursday, July 23, 2020

Help You In Any Accounting And Finance Projects











About:

                                    Please message me before placing the order 



Hi,



   My name is Mana and I am a professional Accountant. I have a good experience in tutoring finance and accounting related work. I also assist in online finance and accounting tasks. I can give assist you in getting the best results with 100% satisfaction. 



 I provide the following services:



1. Tutoring/help for online finance and accounting courses

2. Quiz and Exam preparation

3. Ledgers and Trial Balance preparation.

4. Bank Reconciliation Statement including any mistakes

5. Rectification of Mistakes and Accounts

6. Financial Analysis of any business

7. Business Plans

8. Product price analysis for new business to attract new investors.

9. Financial forecasts for 5 years.

10. Any other desired service    

  





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work, precise numbers, professional appearance and timely delivery.

Seller's Response:

All work was complete and delivered on time. Numbers were accurate and seller is easy to work with.

:

Seller is very easy to work with. Provides accurate and professional work and is always meets the deadline.

:

wonderful, as always.

:

Outstanding Experience!







Help You In Any Accounting And Finance Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment