Monday, July 6, 2020

Create Your Amazing Enogastronomy Itinerary For All Budgets











About:

I am a passionate traveler, blogger and YouTuber, who loves to explores any places on a budget. I love to share my travel experiences. I love slow life and slow travel. Living here in the northern part of Italy, precisely near the dolomite mountains. I can plan a perfect and amazing enogastromy holiday over here for all pockets. A memorable experiences to bring and talk at home.

My plan includes:

Transportation - I will tell you the best way how to arrive at these places and how to go around in here using public transport / hire a car.

Accommodation - I will tell you the best best accommodation to take, where and the price.

Food & drink - I will tell you the best places where you can have your typical foods and drinks.

Activities - I will tell you the main attractions of the place and what sorts of activities you can do  during your stay.



Hints and Suggestions of having an amazing holiday for all pockets.





Reviews


: : : : :





Create Your Amazing Enogastronomy Itinerary For All Budgets

No comments:

Post a Comment