Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Bookkeeping On Quickbooks Online











About:

Hi,

I am a Professional accountant. I have Master Degree in Accounting &  and  2 years of experience working as Bookkeeper...



Currently I am serving my clients with following responsibilities:



  ➽ Setting New Company & Managing Chart of Accounts 

  ➽ Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation 

  ➽ Create Invoice & Bill 

  ➽ Create Purchase order



THE MINIMUM I NEED FOR WORK IS ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTS-BANK AND CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS, INVOICES, RECEIPTS, BILLS...

Reviews


:

Excellent work! easy to work with, fast delivery & well communication. I will hire again.

:

Good communication and excellent delivery!

:

Easy to work with and does an excellent job! Thank you!

:

Great job!

:

Always a good job by this seller







Bookkeeping On Quickbooks Online

No comments:

Post a Comment