Sunday, July 26, 2020

Financial Accounting Tasks











About:

I will be your Accountant. If you are a business owner you can hire me on permanent basis as well



Attention!!

I DO NOT DO MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING OR FINANCE

-----------------

For 1 time Tasks



-Financial Accounting

-Financial Statements - Balance Sheet,Profit/Loss Statement etc

-Ratios Analysis



Gig Price is only for 1 type of Service.

----------------

I need following Data:



For Balance Sheet:



Assets For Example: Cash,Receivables,Equipment,Furniture,Intangible Assets (like: website, patents or copyrights),Inventory,Prepaid Insurance etc



Liabilities: Loan,A/c Payable,Salary Payable etc



Equity: The Capital you invested in Business. Both cash amount and assets you directly provided to business like car,computer,furniture etc



For Profit/Loss Statement:



All Revenues & Expenses

------------------

I will do Ratios Analysis for 3 Years. Buy Gig extra for 2 more Years  

------------------

Any Financial Accounting Tasks









Reviews


:

Yasir understood my requirement & did a very nice work. one of the best seller.

:

This is my first time working with Yasir and I was amazed of how professional and knowledgeable of the subject. For sure this won’t be my last time working with him. Highly recommended if you want a perfect work.

:

Very quick to respond and provides an excellent service... always resolving any issues!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Second year of using this service. So pleased to have the reliable accounting resource Yasir provides in such a timely manner... Highly recommend to anyone who needs assistance with accounting issues!







Financial Accounting Tasks

No comments:

Post a Comment