Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Be Your Bookkeeper Using Qb Online, Xero











About:

I am a qualified freelance bookkeeper, having more than 12 years of experience, providing remote accounting and bookkeeping services.



Let's get your book in order.



*Setup:

I will setup QBO, Xero, create a chart of accounts as per your organization's nature.



*cleanup:

If your Quickbooks Online, Xero file is disorganized, I’ll take that hassle off your hands and get your files up-to-date.



*Financial statements:

I will prepare your monthly, quarterly & year-end statements so you always know the financial health of your business.



*Job profitability reports:


I use class tracking to track your profitability by the customer or by the project.



*Account reconciliations:

I will keep your bank accounts matching perfectly with your Quickbooks Online, Xero ledgers. No more missing transactions.



*Accounts receivable:

I can handle your AR including invoicing, time-tracking, and even collection calls and emails.



*Credit card management:

I will keep your credit cards reconciled to their statements and paid on time each month.



*Accounts payable:


Your vendors, independent contractors, and creditors will get paid on time.



**Please, contact me before the order.**


Reviews


:

What a wonderful man to help me. Spent much more time than i expected. Very excellent service and will be using reguarly for my accounts. I highly reccomend this seller. Many thanks. Excellent work and showed me what I could understand. Thank you!!

:

Very attentive, quick to respond and professional

:

Amazing as always!

:

Great work!

:

thanks Shishir, love your work!




No comments:

Post a Comment