Monday, May 4, 2020

Low Budget Social Media Marketing











About:

BASIC:-

I will provide you 1 HD video that you can use it in any of social media and spread your Business.


1 online marketing Banner for your Media Promotion.



Standard:- 

I will provide 3 HD Quality video That you can use it in any of social media and also use it for local media Promotion.



10 marketing Banner for growing your market.



I will upload this Banner and video in all your Social Media Platform in daily basis for 15 Days and expand your business.



Premium:-

I will provide HD Quality video That you can use it in any of online media and also use it in local media.



15 Social Media Banner for your Marketing and 5 Banner for Hoarding Promotion.



I will upload this Banner and video in all your Media Platform in daily basis for 30 Days and Expand your business and Spread your marketing with maximum People.



Note:-

- If you need any special requirement so inbox me and discuss with me before placing order.

- During placing order you Must have to discuss with me.

- Have any question so feel free to share with me.



Reviews


:

Very good!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment