Sunday, May 3, 2020

Rate Your Inventory And Do Abc Analysis Of Your Sku Products











About:

I will quickly and professionally rate your SKU by doing an ABC analysis. This analysis will consider not only how well each particular SKU is sold, but also will consider the cost of capital, the level of inventory and profitability of a particular SKU. I am quick in responses and will do more than you expect.

Reviews


:

This is my second time working with Big Master. Love his work!!! He is very responsive, organized, and helpful. I am very particular on all my work and Big Master is willing to make all the changes!! Thank you!!!

:

I highly recommend hiring big master for your business needs. He is very responsive, organized, and professional. His quality of work is very good!! Thank you!!!

:

Delivered work exceptionally fast, followed instructions as given and provided material in an organized and professional manner. Would use again without a doubt. Thanks!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment