Monday, May 4, 2020

Be Perfect Virtual Assistant











About:

Having achieved my Kaplan Professional Diploma of Financial Planning, I have acquired a extensive of knowledge and skills in subjects including financial investment, superannuation/pension, insurance, tax reduction and administration services.

With my excellent  understanding of Virtual Assistant support gained throughout my educational and professional background I feel confident that I would benefit any tasks you will require.

There are a lot of my skills, experience, knowledge and some of them are as following:

  • Preparation  Statement of Advice (Paraplanner)
  • Preparing portfolio performance

  • Preparation of Fund's report
  • Proficiency in financial research and in-depth data analysis of clients investment portfolios.
  • Dealing with new and existing business via online systems/platforms
  • Extensive use of XPLAN (IRESS) software
  • Proficiency in MS Office

  • Handle emails
  • Data entry
  • Manage and add products to your website (Wordpress, Shopify, Magento)

  • Social media management (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
  • Photo editing
  • Market researching


Time is passing! Let me show you what I can do for your business!

Lovely regards everyone!









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice working with Mirela Recommend!

Seller's Response:

Excellent as person and professionalism is absolutely on the highest lever. Definitely highest recommendation!!

Seller's Response:

Awesome as always!

:

Stunning person & I'm more than grateful for everything.

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment