Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Create Quality Visual Effects And Cgi For Projects On Budget











About:

Please contact me before placing your order! (I will propose the exact price for your specific project) 



This gig covers a wide range of digital work, including but not limited to motion graphics and the various directions of live action visual effects (keying & rotoscoping, CGI, stock footage compositing, etc.).



Normal orders will by priced at 15$ per hour, rush orders at 20$ per hour. Once you have contacted me with the specific details of your project, I will propose a fixed price based on your information



Most file-types and -formats (video and image sequences) are supported.

Most common resolutions (up to 4k) are supported by default

> if higher resolutions needed, please let me know.

Most common frame rates for film (up to 30fps) are supported by default

> if higher frame rates needed, please let me know.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Work was amazing! I would definitely recommend and return!

:

Great work

:

great work

:

Got exactly what we wanted!

:

you are very talented. you have increased the value of my video. i will make sure in my next project to have a better budget for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment