Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Prepare UK Company Accounts And Corporation Tax Return











About:

"Fatest service with below deliverable" Everything will be done including submission within 48hrs.



I will prepare UK Ltd company annual accounts

I will prepare UK Ltd company corporation tax return (CT600). 

I will file UK company year end accounts with companies house

I will file corporation tax return (CT600)  with HMRC



For this gig I might need your S-kype or E-mail ID so I can understand your needs and access your data in order to complete the job, you can send the contact info via order page. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Aqal was brilliant at completing my accounts submission and answering all more questions, which I had many (sorry). Thanks so much for all your help with this! I hope to use you again next year. If you need a UK limited company tax return, I would defiantly recommend using this seller.

:

Thank you so much Peter. I am always happy to assist you in future as well. Thanks

:

Fast and reliable service. Thanks.

:

Great service, prompt delivery. No problem recommending

:

Top quality service!




No comments:

Post a Comment