Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Accounting And Bookkeeping Using Quickbooks, Xero, Excel











About:

"** Please don't place direct order. Before placing order, inbox me to discuss your order details to get a reasonable quote **"



I am Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor and Xero Advisor Certified, have more than 7 years of experience in the field of Accounting.



Since Jan 2016, I am working as Freelancer and have worked with top clients including Audit Firms, Constructions Companies, Service and Trading companies.



I will be glad to work with you and provide you below services:

- Setting up new company and preparation of Chart of Accounts

- Accounting Software Customization

- Bookkeeping

- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation

- Preparation of Invoices, Journal Entries, Adjustment Entries

- Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable Maintenance

- Preparation of Management reports

- Preparation of Financial Statements

- Budgeting and Forecasting

- Accounting Template Designing



Expertise in Financial Accounting Software:

- QuickBooks Online

- QuickBooks Desktop

- Xero

- Peachtree

- Advance Excel



I focus on providing quality work with in the specified deadlines.



You should be quite satisfied with your 100% confidentiality while working with me.



Reviews


:

I give barely 5 stars unless the seller really deserves it and I promised you, you will not be disappointed working with this seller . I really appreciate your patience and understanding

:

Good work. Great communication. I would buy again.

:

great job, very satisfied.

:

Well done! highly recommended seller.

:

Worked out well, quick turn around.




1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very nice. These tools are really very helpful...:-)

    ReplyDelete