Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Tutor Maths, Accounting And Economics











About:

Hello there! I have 6 years experience in tutoring Maths, Accounting, and Economics so you can be sure to get a great tutor. 



Why should you pick me as your tutor? 

  • A personalized 60 minute one-on-one lesson. 
  • Exam prep- exam-style revision and study tips.
  • I am able to simplify material in a way that you will easily grasp it.  
  • My experience and Actuarial Science degree give me the knowledge and quantitative skills to give you a great tutoring experience. 


Subjects offered:



Mathematics

  • Probability and Statistics
  • Calculus: Beginner and Advanced
  • Trigonometry
  • Linear Algebra 
  • Actuarial Mathematics 


Economics: Microeconomics and macroeconomics  



Accounting

  • Basic double entry, journals and ledgers
  • Financial statements with adjustments (depreciation, irrecoverable debts and accruals, and prepayments)
  • Incomplete records
  • Basic manufacturing, partnership and limited company accounts


Please contact me before you please an order so we can discuss the subject and level you need help in. Note: I will not do your assignments/tests for you! :) 

Reviews


:

very nice the 2nd time as well!

:

10/10 would have her tutor me again.

:

I had an absolutely wonderful experience, I recommend everyone to use her for online tutoring. Her experience shows when having the lesson with her fantastic amount of experience.

:

10/10 would recommend for her exam P tutor session. Great price. Very informative. I recomendable that you stay consistent to get the most out of the lessons.

:

Very skilled in tutoring and very good at explaining ! very satisfied!




No comments:

Post a Comment