Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Assist In Accounting Or Finance Projects Or Tasks











About:

*Kindly don't place the order directly. Message me first. Thanks*



*The purpose of this gig is to provide both academic and professional support//guidance*



Hello Dear Client,



Are you looking for assistance in tasks and works of Accounting and Finance? I am here to help you. I have a Master's degree in accounting and finance from the University of London.



I will help you in:




  • Accounting
  • Finance
  • Excel formulas and functions
  • Data Analysis
  • Business and Financial modelling
  • Cash flow projections
  • Forecasting
  • Financial plans
  • Budgeting and Analysis
  • Balance Sheet
  • Profit and loss
  • NPV, IRR, Payback
  • Any other custom task




You should use my service because I will provide;



  • Quality work at the reasonable price
  • Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied
  • Customized service as per your requirement
  • Delivery on time
  • Excellent customer services




I believe in building relationships, not just transactions!



HAVE A GREAT DAY! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR PRECIOUS TIME!



Reviews


:

perfect perfect

:

very good as usual

:

best as usual

:

perfect as usual

:

Perfect as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment