Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Real Estate Business, Investment, Property, Construction, Home Logo











About:

hi, i am "Ayisha zubair" from pakistan. 

 I'll design an Outstanding unique real estate investment property construction 
LOGO with my creativity. i am  skill  in Vector (Ai and EPS),300dpi JPEG and transparent PNG 

I will create the logo according to client desire. As a full time graphic designer I'm offering you my creative logodesign service on fiverr. i think best logo always memorable and represent your company. I always try to give you my best service. Because my goal is your satisfaction. if you satisfy to work with me, i hope you will come again.
  • I WILL PROVIDE
  • Unlimited revision until satisfaction
  • Professional and fresh ideas
  • Unique design
  • Final logo files for web displaying, printing.
  • High resolution 300 dpi
  • 24 hours customer support
  • Quick reply
  • 100% Money back guaranty
  • Friendly communication
  • Professional and fast customer service

     .



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment