Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Provide Event Planning On A Budget











About:

Your dream event come true!  Let me assist you in taking your vision and creating a seamless event. Planning is essential to the success of any event.  I will provide you with an itinerary to ensure your event is timed-out correctly.  Many times people struggle with wanting to put on a beautiful event on a small budget ... No problem ... Let me share with you my cost-saving secrets.  No matter what your vision or budget is I can help.  



Services provided:

  • Itinerary & Timeline
  • Event planning , coordination , and management
  • Budgeting
  • Design ideas (centerpieces, color schemes)
  • Vendor selection (DJ, caterer etc)


I look forward to working with you and turning your vision into reality!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very helpful and thorough in her work.

:

Easy to work with and very flexible with regards to needs

:

Sanya was a pleasure to work with! :)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment