Monday, April 27, 2020

Bookkeeping Or Chart Of Accounts In Quickbooks











About:

I can do any entries in Quickbooks. I will enter your invoices, bills, Journal, Bank transactions. I can do Bank reconciliation or scrutiny for any account. I can prepare IIF file to import data file in Quickbooks.

If you want to prepare well formatted  financial report from Quickbook Output File. I will do it for you. I can create different kind of job under the same client.

Reviews


:

Great professional support that really knows their job.

:

I bought this gig because we needed to catch up on some accounting. Did not have time to do it ourselves and like the fact it can be done while our office is closed because of timezone difference. Varsha was very professional and replied quickly to my questions.

:

Great working with her

:

Excellent looking forward to continuing to work with you

:

Great expert in QuickBooks




No comments:

Post a Comment