Thursday, April 2, 2020

Provide Accounting And Bookkeeping Services Using Quickbooks, Xero, Excel











About:

Welcome to My Gig,



I am a qualified and professional Accountant, having more than 5 years experience in field of Accounts and Finance.



It would be a pleasure for me to provide you following services;



  • Bookkeeping in quickbooks online
  • Bank reconciliation statements
  • Financial statements
  • Preparation of Payrolls
  • Preparation of Invoices
  • Accounts Receivables
  • Accounts Payables
  • Rectification of accounting errors
  • Preparation of reports for management using MS Excel
  • Adjusting entries
  • Preparation of chart of accounts in quickbooks
  • Markup calculations


Following are my expertise;

  • Quicbooks online
  • Quickbooks Desktop
  • Xero
  • Microsoft Excel
  • Peachtree


Doing quality work in given deadline is my priority. Please give me a chance to provide you best quality services with high quality and 100% satisfaction. Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment