Thursday, April 2, 2020

Your Accounting, Book Keeping, Finance And Audit Work











About:

Hello valued Client,

I am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA K) and have got over 6 years’ experience on Financial Accounting, Reporting, Bookkeeping, Auditing and Business Law.

I always comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) in preparing financial statements and audit reports.

My Services include;

  • Financial Statement Preparation e.g. Balance sheet, Profit &Loss, Income & Cash flow statements
  • Financial Management
  • Consolidated financial statements
  • Financial Statement Analysis
  • Financial Accounting and Reporting
  • Financial Projections
  • Investment Appraisals
  • Bookkeeping
  • Bank Reconciliation
  • Financial Budgeting
  • Financial Ratios analysis
  • Costing and Management Accounting
  • Preparation of audit reports

I guarantee you;

  • Quality work at reasonable price
  • Customized service as per your requirement
  • Always on time delivery
  • Excellent customer services



Please, contact me before ordering.






***I believe in building good customer relationships not just transactions!!***



Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good communications

:

I enjoyed working with you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment