Sunday, August 30, 2020

Create A Professional Budget For Your Film











About:

My goal is simple: Help get you all the tools you need to go into production. 



Once you've written the screenplay, it's time to start planning for production.  The most important thing you can invest in during pre-production is an accurate, thoughtful budget to lay the guideline for your project.  



I've created hundreds of professional budgets for film, television, music videos, and commercials ranging from $5,000 - $10 million.  I'm a working producer in the entertainment industry in Los Angeles and can help guide you to a successful project. 



My gig includes everything you'll need (with a minimum of 50 line items for feature films) without all the unnecessary gig extras you'll see with other sellers. Everything is included - with every bit of detail possible.



I highly recommend ordering the breakdown & scheduling gig extra with your budget! These documents are incredibly valuable to you and your production team, while predicting exactly what you'll need to make your movie.

I'll give you EVERYTHING you need without the hassle and will work with you to ensure your budget exceeds your expectations.

Have any questions? Get in touch! 

Reviews


:

This seller is the amazing. She is easy to work with and very accommodating. I've working with her several times and she will continue to be my "GO TO" person for TV/Film busgets.

:

Awesome work. Went way above and beyond. I know now who to go to when needing anything to do with budgets

:

Great and efficient work. Easy to work with.

:

Excellent communication. Excellent work! Will work with this seller again for sure.

:

The work and responsiveness exceeded all my expectations.




No comments:

Post a Comment