Thursday, August 13, 2020

Create An Investor Pitch Deck Or Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hi, thanks for checking out my gig!





Your brand/Company is important. This is how your investors, customers or distributors value and trust your business. Let every presentation carry your company's standard that speaks your brand and moreover, you're proud to present it. 


I believe every presentation needs to be designed and structured according to its content. A pre-designed PPT template will never justify it.

I understand that you need to tell a story and I will help you achieve this and more. I have helped many businesses all over to the world to achieve their business goals. Let me help you do the same!

You Will Get A Pitch Deck With:

  • Cover Design
  • Introduction
  • Problem Statement
  • Solution Statement
  • Market Size
  • Target Market
  • Competition
  • Competitive Edge
  • Business Model
  • Marketing Plan
  • Management Team
  • Capital Requirement
  • Use of Funds
  • Financial Projections for years


I can help with: 

Startup Pitch Deck, Presentations DesignInvestor Pitch Deck, Sales Deck, Templates Design, Diagrams & Charts, Data Visualization and Animations.



- Please Contact me First Before You Order

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment