Sunday, August 16, 2020

Write An Investor Or Loan Winning Business Plan











About:

Are you already in business or just starting a business? Don’t get stuck! I  will professionally help you build comprehensive and investor-ready plan. I will just require you to fill out a questionnaire and then all you need do is sit back and relax while I take the burden off you! I’ll help you:

•          Build the business of your dreams

•          Prepare 3 YR Financial Analysis

•          Prepare Market analysis and strategies for your Business Niche

•          Create a Custom Business Plan

•          Get that loan or grant from the bank

You only have one chance to impress your investor! Don’t make a mess of it. You need to stand out from the rest with a professionally prepared business plan that tells the story of your business. The complete plan will include:

·        3 Years Financial Projection with Graphs and Charts

·        Executive Summary

·        Mission Statement

·        Objectives

·        Industry Analysis

·        Market Analysis Summary

·        Target Market Segment Strategy

·        Competitive Edge & Analysis

·        Competitive Summary

·        SWOT Analysis etc.

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was professional, right away I got a very organized questionary which helped perfectly and come to the point. Love it, fast and quality service. Thank you, will recommend you.

Seller's Response:

Definitely work with the client again.

Seller's Response:

I am 100% satisfied with his service. I thought the affordability would affect the quality but biggycool gave me more than what I paid for. I am very happy with the quality of the service proposal he wrote for me and I recommend his. Thanks again biggycool

Seller's Response:

Always good to work with.

:

Excellent work on a complex business plan and financial projections. Great communication, very happy to recommend to others, will use him again if we have the opportunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment