Monday, August 31, 2020

Make Budget Friendly 2D Aniamtion Or Sales Explainer Video











About:

Most welcome to my 2D animation and whiteboard Explainer video gig.


I am a professional animation designer with over a 3+ year of experience I have work for many of the companies and convert their business ideas into sales through animation videos.


Why me? Because i covered everything from Basic to Premium!!!


Because i provide a best packages which suits to your Budget!





Basic $5



  • 25 Words
  • Music
  • Add logo
  • Background Imagery
  • Color branding



  • Standard $35



  • 50 Words
  • Music
  • Add logo
  • Background Imagery

  • Voice over
  • Color branding



  • Premium $50




  • 75 Words
  • Music
  • Add logo
  • Background Imagery
  • Voice over

  • Sounds effect
  • Color branding


  • If you script contain more words then please add your script words in the word count box and you get the price of your video. 


    Note,
    Over revision are specific for video changes if you change your script then you must pay the additional fees. So i recommended you to send me the final script for Animation.


    Have any question feel free to ask me, I look forward to working with you :)
    Thanks a bundle for checking my gig!


    Brand
    John_Animation

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Absolutely reliable and accommodating of client’s request. Would recommend him, time and time over

    :

    Another great video from John.... Excellent communication ! very happy with the video.... Easy to recommend!!!

    :

    Great project by John excellent results many thanks :)

    :

    Fantastic gig. I repeat order any time I have a need. Will use again.

    :

    I have gotten an exceptional service to my expectation. The animation was exceptional, while I wasn’t initially happy with the voice artist. The provider understood my concerns and immediately got a new voice artist, which is example of going an extra mile for the customer and quality of service provided to customers. Thanks for the video.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment