Sunday, August 2, 2020

Help You In All Accounting And Financial Related Works











About:

Please contact me before you buy the GIG, so we have a clear understanding of the project. Send me complete information about the work, including deadline and requirements, and I will respond to you as soon as possible.

Hello,

I'm a Certified Accountant in QuickBooks Online & Xero with over 6 years of accounting and finance experience. I offer accounting and bookkeeping services in QuickBooks Online / Xero.

My Services Includes:



  • Bookkeeping in QuickBooks/ Xero
  • Create Invoice and Bill
  • Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation
  • Setting New Company & Managing Chart of Accounts
  • Weekly, Monthly & Year End Reporting 
  • Maintaining Account Receivables & Payable
  • Financial Statements, Income Statements
  • Budgeting Financial Projections
  • Record, Categorize, Reconcile up to 10 years transaction
  • Advance Complex Excel Modelling Assignments
  • Rectification of Mistakes and Accounts
  • Preparation of financial statements templates



Contact me before placing the order
. I will respond immediately to discuss your project and requirements so that we are both on the same page before you start the project.



Looking forward to hear from you :)

Reviews


:

Very happy with all the work done, highly recommended!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment