Monday, August 31, 2020

Create A Personal Budget Worksheet For You











About:

Feel like you should have a budget but have no clue where to start? Send me a list of the bills you pay each month and how much you make from your income sources, and I will set up a Google Drive spreadsheet to map out which bills should come out of each paycheck for a year and how much extra you'll have for discretionary spending.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with. Had everything ready to go so I could get started right away.

:

Thank you so very much Alicia!! Fantastic work and I truly appreciate your over and above work ethnic!!! Would definitely order again! So far the calculations are working. My clients will really appreciate this.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Understanding of my delay in delivery while my wife was giving birth.




No comments:

Post a Comment