Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Setup Charts Of Accounts And Bank Recon In Quickbooks, Xero











About:

I am a professional accountant. I have an MBA Degree in Accounting and more than 10 years of working experience as a Bookkeeping..

I will Setup Business Books of Accounts is hectic for some business owners. who don't know how to set up their Business and charts of Accounts how to Reconcile bank Statement with Quickbooks.

You can hire me for your accounting and bookkeeping work as an Assistant permanently

I can help you with your business accounting problems

  • Setup and Manage Chart of Accounts in Xero & Quickbooks

  • Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations in Xero & Quickbooks

  • Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Transactions Entries in Xero & Quickbooks

  • Journal entries

  • Financial Reporting

  • Cleaning up Entries and Chart of Accounts



We can mutually estimate for working hours required for each task which you assign me.

**Please, contact me before ordering. I guarantee the best job!**

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service, fast

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer, Great Experience, Excellent in Communication hope infuture will work together

:

Delivered above expectation. Great seller

:

Great Experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment