Sunday, April 5, 2020

Your Pcb Design And Schematic Circuit With Less Budget











About:

About Me:

Education: BS(Electrical Engineering) Specialization in Embedded Systems

Skills: PCB Designing, product designing, Solving Real Life Problem through electronics, Reverse               Engineering               

Certification: PCB Designing, IOT product designer

About Gig:

IF you are looking to design PCB(1,2,3,4) layer for your Circuit then you are at right place,  I can provide 

  1) PCB Design

  2) Schematic for PCB, 

  3) Gerber files of PCB

  4) 3D Models of PCB

Softwares:



 1) Porteous 

 2) Eagle

  

 I can also deliver finished prototypes of your products.

Kindly Contact me before placing order, and the price of the order will depend on the complexity of work 

if you don't have schematic just send me your requirements I will come up with a schematic and will make PCB. 

Customer satisfaction is my satisfaction

Contact me for further discussion

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment