Sunday, April 5, 2020

Create Budget Ansible Solutions For Your Tasks











About:

Who am I:



I'm a SaaS Ops Engineer with over 5 years of python programming experiences including QA testing, web development/scrapping, and Dev Ops automation. I'm here to provide the budget solutions to speed up your business needs. 



My skill set on Ansible/Ansible Playbooks:



  • Provisioning automation environment
  • Automating day to day jobs including (monitoring, logging, purging, etc)
  • Integrating continuous deployment including (Gitlab CI, Bitbucket Pipeline, etc)
  • Managing cloud hosting (AWS, Rackspace, OpenStack, etc)


What I can deliver (3Us) for you:



  1. Unbeatable price based on your budget
  2. Unique playbooks with detailed comments
  3. Unlimited revision and Bug fix (response time based on the numbers of order queue)


I'm very concerned about every single order.



In order to provide reliable and robust scripts to address your needs, please contact me to describe your requirements before placing your order.

Reviews


:

It's always a pleasure working with jervislin. He goes above and beyond.

:

5 stars, fast delivery, relevant questions, quick to understand my need. Will order again👍

:

Great work as always! Thanks again

:

Awesome as always!

:

My problem was promptly solved.




No comments:

Post a Comment