Sunday, April 5, 2020

Offer My Full Trading Course In PDF And Kindle











About:

My name is Dan Charles and I have been trading and investing for over 20 years.  I have developed my own unique trading and investing style and will offer anyone the opportunity to learn it through this full trading manual.



The course will cover the following:



  1. How to locate profitable trading setups on any stock, currency, commodity or index
  2. How to read charts using my technical analysis techniques
  3. When to get in and out of a trade 
  4. How to maximize profits while limiting losses
  5. Creating a trading plan 
      

       And so much more...



Receive 4 extra courses for the standard gig. Trading Cryptocurrencies, Trading Penny Stocks, Trading Cannabis Stocks and Trading Forex.



For the premium gig you get all the courses plus I will use my 20 years experience and look at your choice of up to 5 stocks, currencies, cryptos or commodities for you.  I will let you know if they are a buy, hold or a sell and the approach to take. 







* No reselling rights with the ebooks



Reviews


:

Thank you! really intresting materiala

:

Well structured ebook. Interesting information and well worth the price

:

great work with ebook

:

Very good eBook, but I'm sorry but the things he talks about are a little over my head, would recommend to someone willing to devote time to master the techniques etc, not straight forward.

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment