Monday, April 6, 2020

Your Business Taxation











About:

I can prepare and file your business payroll and income tax returns. I am expert in personal and business tax returns and my achievements in personal, corporations, LLC and partnership taxes will be an edge for your business. I’ll prepare your taxes quickly and accurately with my full time availability for your queries during the whole Financial Year.

I can perform below and more tasks for your business: :

Quarterly Payroll taxes (Issuance of W-4, W-9, 941 to IRS, Wage report , PIT, UIT, ETT and SDI to EDD)

Annual Payroll taxes (940 FUTA, W2 & W3 Preparation for employees, and 1099-MISC for IC)

Annual Returns (1120 (C-corp) and 1120S (S-Corp) with K-1(s))

Estimated Taxes to Franchise Tax Board and F-100

Moreover I can file your business Statement of Information to SOS office on behalf of business

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good and trust worthy , i did my small hair salon taxes with employees with him and guided me on everything needed to do to complete.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your gig.

Seller's Response:

second work with him grate and helpful I always recommend this guy

:

Thank you

:

Fast delivery and professional work for maximum refund




No comments:

Post a Comment