Thursday, April 2, 2020

Accounting, Bookkeeping In Quickbooks Netsuit And Xero











About:

  • I have done Post graduation and Graduation in Accounting. I am an expert online/virtual Accountant and bookkeeper with 03 (Three) years of practical experience in Quickbooks online, Xero, Wave, Freshbooks, MYOB and any other accounting software. I have also 07 (Seven) years of remote job experience in different corporate field as a Bookkeeper and Accountant.
  • My Offers :
    • Setting up of new company and Chart of Accounts

    • Reconciliation of Bank Accounts  as well as credit cards
    • Receivables & Payable Management

    • Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and Yearly bookkeeping solution,
    • TAX filing,
    • Payroll Management,
    • Transfer data in any accounting software.
    • Manage your Accounts Payable/ Receivable

    • I can do bookkeeping in Quickbooks Xero amd 
  • WHY ME? :
    • Quick response and deliver on time,
    • Unlimited revision,
    • Customize offer is also available as per your requirement,
  • Please Contact me before placing the order. I will respond immediately to discuss your project and requirements so that we are both on the same page before you start the project.

Reviews


:

Awesome work

:

Another successful and great work. Thanks so much Majid. Will work again soon.

:

Very great and quick work. I didn’t expect it to this quick and accurate at the same time. Hired this guy for my QuickBooks work and I’m happy with work he delivered. Going to hire him again soon.

:

Very efficient and responsive!

:

Fantastic




No comments:

Post a Comment